Sunday, July 05, 2015

Chocolate oat cake with plums and mango

Cant get enough of this cake!!! 
And my boyfriend cant either!!!
This was literally his wish at 10pm in the evening :).
And me as a loving girlfriend and always a hungry employer ar work,
made this yummy snack for both of us.
This time I made the chocolate version.
It is simple, cheap, quick and tasty.

Ingredients needed:
3 cups oats
1 cup milk of your choice (I used oat milk)
1 egg
2 tbsp raw cacao powder
3 tbsp sweetener (I used coconut sugar)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla powder (optional)
handful of roasted coconut chips (optional)
pinch of salt
fresh plums (sliced)
fresh mango (sliced)

Instructions:
Mix all ingredients together, topped with fruit slices and bake on 170°C for 15mins.

And now your breakfast, dessert or snack for work is ready. 
  
Enjoy x

 
DF/V/WF

No comments:

Post a Comment