Monday, November 30, 2015

Buckwheat salad with salmon and mango lime dressing

My improvisation of today's lunch/dinner made my man very happy and full:). And myself too.
It was really tasty. The mango lime dressing goes very well with the fish, so I can only highly recommend this combination.

Ingredients needed for salad:
1 cup buckwheat
green beans
yellow pepper
green olives
1 shallot
coconut oil
organic salmon (or any other fish, fillet or even chicken)

Ingredients needed for dressing:
1 ripe mango
1/2 cucumber
1 lime (juice)
1 garlic clove
handful cashew nuts
black pepper
salt
vinegar

Instructions:
You can either make this salad totally raw or half raw, the way I did it. 
Cook 1 cup of buckwheat. Melt some coconut oil on pan, add cut shallot, green beans and pepper.
Steam for a while. Set aside. Prepare your fish.
Now make your dressing mixing all ingredients together in blender for about 3mins.
All ready. 

Enjoy x 

DF/GF/SF/WF



No comments:

Post a Comment