Saturday, June 06, 2015

Lack of sleep affects your performance and damages brain cells


I am an early bird. Everybody knows this about me :)
Well, I was born at 6.25 am which makes it all clear. 
I dont have any problems to wake up, ever...:). 
BUT 
I must say, I also love sleeping. Who doesnt?
I personally prefer short naps in the late aftertoon than a deep long night sleep. 
So I am trying to take an advantage of naps when possible.
Not sure about you guys, but my optimal time of good sleep doesnt exceed 6-7 hours. 

What about you? Do you think you sleep enough?

Make sure you sleep enough. At least 2-3 days a week! 
I know it is hard to go to bed earlier if you see that sink full of dirty dishes, socks all over the floor, unfinished book or DVD, bills to pay, shirts to iron...I KNOW THIS VERY WELL, but we have to be careful and keep in mind that the lack of sleep can cause several health problems later on, if we keep going on without a proper relax and time for our body to recover and energise.

I came acroos this nice article which I would like you to read and share. 

Do you still think you sleep enough?

SLOVAK VERSION HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment