Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Say NO to milk!!!

PLEASE do read these articles and you decide whether is milk healthy or not.

You will understand, why human beings are still the only ones from mammal's world still drinking milk during the whole life, why we are still sick and surrounded by variety of diseases and healthy complications...

I was myself a huge fan of milk, of any forms, at any time of the day and was able to drink liters of it a week!  Couldnt even imagine my morning cup of coffee without milk. A porridge without milk?? It was A NO WAY for me! 

But everything changed when I noticed how good, healthier and stronger I feel without milk. When I replaced a "real" milk with alternatives (coconut/rice/oat/almond). Because the modern cow milk is not the milk we used to drink when we were little. I call it "white water full of antibiotics". I am sorry but NO ONE can change my mind about this and more you actually start to read about this topic, more you understand.



There are so many milk alternatives on the market which have benefits for you, do not cause inflammations in your body, allergies, diabetes, infections and do not weaken your immune system...just grab one while shopping next time and try it!

Please think twice before you drink cow milk next time and try to find a beauty in its alternative instead.

Well, I could write much more about this topic and I am aware of fact that I wont be able to change everybody' s mind about milk, but maybe if YOU read the below articles, YOU will find a bit of true in them...and that would be enough for me, for now :)


https://docakilah.wordpress.com/category/the-truth-about-cows-milk/

No comments:

Post a Comment