Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Blueberry protein doughnuts


I have to admit, this is my very first  recipe using almond flour. 
And I must say: WOW. 
Fell in love with it immediately. 
Love the texture and taste.
I found this recipe while browsing some healthy website (what a surprise:), made some alterations and here they are, blueberry protein doughnuts.
Very easy to make, follow me.

Ingredients needed:
1/2 cup almond flour (organic!!!)
1/2 almond milk (or any)
2 tbsp protein powder (any, I used rice one)
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1 ripe banana
1 tsp melted coconut oil
*1 tsp honey (optional, as banana is very sweet itself)
1 tsp vanilla extract (or vanilla stick)
pinch of salt
fresh blueberries

Instructions:
Mix together and bake for about 15min at 160°C.

Cant wait to enjoy them at work tomorrow!!!

Enjoy x 

GF/SF/WF/DF/V/O

No comments:

Post a Comment